COLOR GRADING MASTERCLASS + LUTS
Thank you for ordering the NoamKroll.com Color Grading Masterclass! The course runs over 5 hours, and includes 12 individual lessons designed to help you achieve stunning creative looks while mitigating post-production time.
My full range of 180 Cinematic LUTs is also bundled with this pack, and will be available immediately for download after purchase.
Please check your e-mail after purchase for a receipt that will include a download link for the LUTs, as well as instructions for accessing the video course.
A full breakdown of the course lessons can be found below:
SET UP & PREP
- Critical Tools – The most essential color grading tools, their primary functions, and where to find them in DaVinci Resolve, FCP X, and Premiere Pro.
- Order of operations – A bulletproof workflow for RAW and compressed formats, designed to optimize footage for maximum creative potential.
- Shot matching & base grades – The first critical steps of any creative grade.
- Exposure Adjustments – Techniques for handling over/underexposed footage to deliver optimal luminance levels with minimal noise.
- Balancing Colors – Best practices for executing the primary grade, geared toward a natural/organic starting point.
- Perfecting Skin Tones – Assessing and fixing common technical issues that affect skin tones for a more flattering look.
POPULAR CREATIVE LOOKS
- Timeless Film Looks – A step by step tutorial, showcasing proper execution for several popular looks associated with classic motion pictures.
- The Big Budget Look – From sci-fi to action and everything in between, this lesson teaches core grading skills for several popular big screen looks.
- Ultra Stylized – Creative techniques for grading music videos, commercials, art films, and other projects that call for a more aggressive palette.
- Black/White Levels – Finding the right shadow/highlight balance, and achieving consistent luminance throughout long form projects.
- Grain & Film Emulation – Best practices for applying film grain and emulation in post, giving digital footage a more analog look.
- Color Uniformity – The final phase, exploring how global settings, LUTs, and other tools should be used in unison to create a cohesive aesthetic.
Please note that due to the nature of this product, no returns can be accepted after purchase.