Looking for a color grading LUT to convert your raw footage from Log to Rec 709? I have you covered with this free set of camera-specific LUTs for Sony, Lumix, Blackmagic, Arri, RED, Canon, Fuji & iPhone!
Conversion LUTs are of course applied to raw footage and used to create neutral starting point for your creative color grade. Most camera brands offer LUTs for use in post-production, but the quality of their native LUTs isn’t always great.
With that in mind, I decided to create a a brand new set of color grading LUTs to replace (and improve upon) the LUTs being used with many of today’s popular cinema and video cameras.
When creating these LUTs, I used the native camera-brand LUTs as a baseline and then made additional adjustments to enhance color balance, contrast, saturation, and other key variables.
The end result are conversion LUTs that deliver natural and organic color palettes, creating the perfect starting point for further stylization.
Below is a list of formats the new LUTs are compatible with, along with some of the cameras you can apply them to.
- Sony S-Log (A7S III, A7S II, A7 III, A7R III, FX3, FX6, FX9, FS5, FS7)
- Canon C-Log (R5, R6, C100, C200, C300, C500)
- Arri Log-C (Alexa Classic, Amira)
- Fuji F-Log (X-T3, X-T4, X-S10, X-T30, X-Pro3, X-H1, X-E4, X100V)
- Lumix V-Log (GH5 II, GH5S, GH5, BGH1, G9, G90, S1, S1H, S5)
- Blackmagic Film (BMPCC, BMPCC 4K, BMPCC 6K, Ursa Mini G2, Ursa Mini 12K)
- RED IPP2 (Gemini, Helium, Monstro, Dragon)
- iPhone (All current models)
I’ve made these LUTs publicly available for free download through the CINECOLOR website.
This is the platform where I also share professional creative LUTs, film emulations, 6K film grain files, and other post-production assets.
I plan to add more free LUTs to this new collection soon, so if you have a request for a specific LUT you would like added, please leave a request in the comments below.
When you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you:
1. Make a feature film today: The No-Budget Feature Film Blueprint
2. Build your network and sharpen your craft in our community: The Backlot
3. Color grade & polish your footage with my post-production tools on: Cinecolor