The vast majority of filmmakers have not made a feature film because they have not found the time or money to do so. This one-of-a-kind course offers a solution to this age-old dilemma, using unconventional tactics that re-think how a movie can be made.
Consider it a practical blueprint to make your movie with virtually no financing, and in such a way that it can fit into your daily schedule.
Even someone working 40 hours a week with no industry connections can be armed with the tools, resources, and strategy to pull off a powerful movie on their own terms.
In this course, we cover:
- Solving time and money issues when producing a feature
- Building a schedule around your lifestyle
- Optimal no-budget screenplay formats
- Cinematography for a no-budget production
- Casting no-budget productions
- No-budget locations & permit free options
- Finding likeminded collaborators
- Balancing multiple roles without sacrificing quality
- $0 post-production pipelines
- Leveraging personal networks to amplify your release
- Much more!
Take the first step in building a sustainable career as a filmmaker today.
25 pre-orders are available for $100 off.
Please check your email on 05/27/2022 for instructions on accessing the course.